GRAAL: Grand Raid Aventure de l’Arc Lémanique
The GRAAL is a multisport race, meaning that in an orienteering format several disciplines are combined as MTB, running, roller and kayak. Together with this there are some surprise activities throughout the course, which not only vary the adventure, but also get “bonus time” points.
As last year, the GRAAL will be divided into three categories::
- GRAALopin, for those who want to gently discover the discipline;
- l’inteGRAAL, for those looking for a little more adrenaline!
- GRAALmageddon, for seasoned sportspeople!
And since solidarity is essential above all in the GRAAL, the experience will be lived in teams of two. The participants remain free to compose their team as they please, in a mixed way or even parents / children. So, if you want to share a fun and sporty nature adventure, join us on September 14th 2019!
Departure and arrival will take place at Mont-sur-Lausanne. The youth and recreation department of the commune is our privileged partner for this 2019 edition. Everything will be implemented by the municipality to ensure a wonderful welcome and optimal race conditions.
The GRAAL wants to be as green as possible by being directly involved in ecological thinking and nature protection. That’s why, within Wapiho, we only collaborate with partners who share the same responsible commitments. So:
– our t-shirts are ordered from Empreintex, a local company that embraces the same ethical codes as Wapiho, using eco-responsible energy, inks, yarns and textiles;
– the food offered to the participants is produced from local / organic products;
– we ask each participant to minimize waste and its impact on the environment, we are providing an eco-bottle per person for use through the race;
– everyone is responsible for their own ecological footprint during the race;
– we strongly encourage participants to come by public transport or favor carpooling.