Le GRAAL: Grand Raid Aventure de l’Arc Lémanique
The GRAAL is a classic multi-sport race in an orienteering race format. It mainly combines mountain biking, running, rollerblading and kayaking. Added to this, there are surprise activities throughout the course, which not only live up the adventure, but also earn “bonus time” points.
This year, the GRAAL will have three categories:
- GRAALopin, for those looking for a soft initiation to the multisport races;
- InteGRAAL, for those looking for a bit more of adrenaline!
- GRAALmageddon, for hard-core sport-warriors!
And as solidarity is needed above all in the GRAAL, the whole adventure is to be experienced in teams of two. The participants are free to compose their team as they please or even parent / child. So if you want to share a fun and sporty nature adventure, join us on September 22nd 2018!
The GRAAL wants to be as green as possible by being directly involved in ecological and nature conservation thinking. That’s why, within Wapiho, we only collaborate with partners who share the same responsible commitments. Thus:
– our t-shirts are ordered from Empreintex, a local company that embraces the same ethical codes as Wapiho, using eco-responsible energy, inks, yarns and textiles;
– the food offered to participants is produced from local / organic farmers;
– we ask each participant to minimize waste and its impact on the environment, including providing one eco-cup per person for all hydrating stations;
– everyone is responsible for their own ecological footprint during the race;
– we strongly encourage participants to come by public transport or to favor carpooling.